Samuel Hammonds, M.D.
The Bone and Joint Surgery Clinic announces that Samuel Hammonds, MD has joined its staff and will be offering orthopedic and sports medicine services to patients.
Dr. Hammonds attended medical school at Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University (Greenville, NC). He joins our staff following his residency in orthopedic surgery at Cleveland Clinic (Akron, OH) and a fellowship in orthopedics sports medicine at the University North Carolina (Chapel Hill, NC) where he gained clinical and operative proficiency in sports injuries and surgery of the shoulder, elbow, hip and knee. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine (AOSSM).
Dr. Hammonds specializes in general orthopedics; sports medicine; total joint replacement; knee, shoulder and hip surgery; arthritis and reconstructive surgery. He is currently welcoming new patients.
- General Orthopaedics – Knee, Shoulder, Hip, Ankle, and Elbow
- Total Joint Replacement Surgery of the Knee, Shoulder, and Hip
- Sports Medicine
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
Internship and Residency
- Cleveland Clinic, Akron, OH
- University North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
At The Bone and Joint Surgery Clinic, we’re proud to provide the highest quality orthopaedic care and diagnostic services to patients from Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Garner, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina and the surrounding areas. Schedule an appointment today!