The Bone and Joint Surgery Clinic wants to make sure that you are aware of changes that are currently taking place at our office to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. The health of our patients, visitors and staff is of the utmost priority. By taking precautionary measures, it is our goal to maintain the patient’s safety while providing the highest level of care. These include:
- Advising patients if they are experiencing fever, cough or shortness of breath, we request that they call the office to determine if their appointment should be postponed
- Screening all patients and visitors upon arrival with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Asking patients to wear masks while in our office
- All providers wear masks while seeing patients
- Allowing only one friend or family member to come with the patient to their appointment.
- Postponing appointments for those who may have an increased likelihood of being exposed to the virus or had contact with potentially exposed people – call our office to schedule your Telemedicine appointment.
- Increasing the number of hand hygiene stations.
We recommend these trusted resources for the latest information on COVID-19:
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
- NC DHHS: https://www.ncdhhs.gov/divisions/public-health/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-response-north-carolina/individuals-families
- North Carolina COVID-19 Hotline: 866-462-3821(open 24 hours, seven days a week)