The Bone and Joint Surgery Clinic wants to make sure that you are aware of changes that are currently taking place at our office to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. The health of our patients, visitors and staff is of the utmost priority. By taking precautionary measures, it is our goal to maintain the patient’s safety while providing the highest level of care. These include:
Now offering Telemedicine Appointments
- Telemedicine appointments can be via phone or video conferencing
- Call our office to schedule your Telemedicine appointment – our staff will guide you through the process
- Advising patients if they are experiencing fever, cough or shortness of breath, we request that they call the office to determine if their appointment should be postponed or rescheduled through our Telemedicine service.
- Screening all patients and visitors upon arrival with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Asking patients to wait in their car or outside of our waiting room after they have checked in until we call them to been seen by our physicians.
- Allowing only one friend or family member to come with the patient to their appointment.
- Postponing appointments or rescheduling with our Telemedicine appointment service for those who may have an increased likelihood of being exposed to the virus or had contact with potentially exposed people – call our office to schedule your Telemedicine appointment.
- Increasing the number of hand hygiene stations.
We recommend these trusted resources for the latest information on COVID-19:
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
- NC DHHS: https://www.ncdhhs.gov/divisions/public-health/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-response-north-carolina/individuals-families
- North Carolina COVID-19 Hotline: 866-462-3821(open 24 hours, seven days a week)